High-density polyethylene (HDPE) conduit is the preferred material to house and protect electrical power and telecommunications cables within. It offers unmatched corrosion and chemical resistance, is flexible, durable and available in long coil lengths to reduce joints and installation time.
Yellow or black
ISO4427/ ISO9001/ AS/ NZS 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS standards
Customers’ logo is available
Sample available for small quantity needs
Normal export packing.
Depending on the order quantity
ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, CE BS EN 12201 certificates
T/T, L/C at sight
Pipe life span
Specification of HDPE Conduit (cable protection):
Note: Special specifications can be customized. Please contact us for more product information and pricing.Please send your requirements to the e-mail: [email protected] ( We will reply you in 24 hours. )
HDPE Conduit help sustain important of our lives including communications, power and electrical network. HDPE characteristics provide long-term protective conduit where its flexibility aids installation while maintaining excellent toughness and stiffness. Because of HDPE’s inherent design, the conduit will protect the ever expanding systems as communities and technologies continue to grow.
Compared with other cable casing and light weight, ease of installation, HDPE cable with many advantages such as economic casing that is the most appropriate solution.
1. Excellent electrical insulation properties.
2. Has high heat distortion temperature and low temperature impact performance.
3. Long-term use of temperature - 5 ~ 70 ℃.
4. HDPE cable protection pipes have high durability.
5. Ensures high resistance to chemicals.
6. Shows high resistance to impact and abrasion.
7. Resistant to UV rays.
8. Easy to transport due to lightweight and easy to install.
9. Having a high compressive strength.