Rubber Ring Joint and Solvent Cement Joint method of joining PVC pipes of various diameters. The ends of the PVC tubes are glued and connected together to form a continuous "leak-proof" conduit.Rubber Ring Joint and Solvent Cement Joint pipes is as strong as the pipe itself and has the same life expectancy.
PVC 45 Degree elbow
DN20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 110mm, 140mm, 160mm, 355mm, 400mm
White or Grey, or as per request
ISO/ AS/ NZS / BS EN / SABS standard
Note: Please contact us for more product information and pricing. Please send your requirements to the e-mail: ( We will reply you in 24 hours. )
1. Non-toxic, hygienic: PVC pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
2. Ageing resistant and long service life.
3. Saving cost and accelerating the project for the easy installation.
4. Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
5. Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
6. Very convenient construction and installation.
7. Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
8. Long service life: Ageing resistant and long service life.
Puhui Industry can supply various sizes PVC Solvent Cement Joint fittings from DN20mm to DN400mm. s PVC Solvent Cement Joint fittings include: equal tee, reducer tee, reducer, elbow 45 degrees, Elbow 90 degrees and so on. Can be customized according to requirements, our PVC fittings are high quality new and unused Polyvinyl chloride raw materials, mainly used in PVC water, drainage and cable protective systems.